What is YouTube Card Tricks?
This course is t he most complete guide to YouTube Cards ever to exit. That's a bold statement, I know. YouTube cards didn't come out of beta testing that long ago. YouTube
was quietly sneaking in a lot of new features that I would have never even note about unless I was tirelessly optimizing clients youtube channels. What about annotations? We have bad news for fan of annotations fans. YouTube killed them off. They weren't visible on mobile, so you were missing 60% of your audience anyways.
What are the benefits of using Google cards and what will I learn?
This course is t he most complete guide to YouTube Cards ever to exit. That's a bold statement, I know. YouTube cards didn't come out of beta testing that long ago. YouTubewas quietly sneaking in a lot of new features that I would have never even note about unless I was tirelessly optimizing clients youtube channels. What about annotations? We have bad news for fan of annotations fans. YouTube killed them off. They weren't visible on mobile, so you were missing 60% of your audience anyways/
What are the benefits of using Google cards?
They are numerous:
1. CHANNEL HEALTH: YouTube cards give you the ability to be a traffic conductor of your channel. YouTube is a lot like Facebook and most other social media. Those that get people to the platform and keep them engaged or rewarded. YouTube cards, when used strategically, boost your engagement!
2. THE 5 MINUTE AFFILIATE SITE: Using YouTube cards, you have a way to drive traffic to affiliate offers, and the best part is no hosting is required, domain expenses, etc. are necessary because you use all Google properties!
3. THE 3 MINUTE SQUEEZE PAGE: Now that the Google Drive properties have become more robust, you can capture leads in either using Google forms or a third party provider.
4. POLLS DONE CORRECTLY: The “dead simple” way to set up polls to drive engagement on your videos and works with any niche AND IS DEAD SIMPLE. 🙂
5. OFF-SITE “CARD TARGETS”: There are some surprising ways you can use Google cards to push traffic almost anywhere you want, even popular sites like Tumblr.
6. LINK BUILDING WITH CARDS: A common video marketing practice is playlist silos, which involves putting the links to playlists in the video description. This is a useful technique, but what could be more efficient been putting the links into the video themselves? It's almost like putting it directly in Google's brain! Think about it.
7. COOL TRICKS: I will show skills a get a phone number in a card, the “Pinterest method” method, and a sneaky way to create a subscribe card!
8. HOW TO USE CARDS IN GOOGLE HANGOUTS / WEBINARS: You can put your cards into Live events and GOOGLE Hangouts. Watch and learn.
9. CARD SILOS: Just like playlist silos (in #7) or website silos, you can use cards and the silo method to keep the Google spiders running in circles on your channel.
10. STAYING OFF YOUTUBE “PEST LIST”: Want to know a fool proof strategy for turning yourself from a “Pest SEO”? Pay Google! Without spending a fortune, you can considerably increase your organic reach for a few dollars a month.
11. FAN FUNDING / FEATURED CHANNEL: Did you know you can just ask for free money from fans on your Youtube account? You can.
12. END SCREEN ANNOTATIONS / TEMPLATES: “End Of Screens” are newer feature YouTube added and as a sure fire way to increase subscribers. We cover everything you can use these for function thoroughly,
FACT: JUST USING CARDS IMPROVE YOUR CHANNEL!
Just using cards on your channel is going to send signs to YouTube that your channel is of a higher quality. Using them correctly will keep people on your channel longer. The more view time your channel gets, the more your videos gets suggested by YouTube, which is the number one source of traffic for most channels.
GOOGLE TOYS AND WHY YOU SHOULD PLAY WITH ALL OF THEM
Youtube / Google has many toys. They want you to play with ALL OF THEM! They reward you for it! Take for example live streaming: Briefly, videos were getting boosted just for using it. That lasted in until people started trying to abuse the system by streaming pre-recorded videos. The exception is cards are not just a loophole; YouTube designed them for you to use! They aren't going anywhere!
As YouTube comes up with the new uses for this feature, they will be added to this course. How's it with all of my courses, they perpetually update. Meaning, if a significant change comes to Google cards, it will be updated in this training within a short period.
So what are you waiting for? For the price of a Starbucks, you will become a YouTube Cards expert!